Hair Extensions are a great way to add length and thickness. Or just thickness, not all of us are blessed with beautiful thick locks.
We offer a range of techniques including micro ring, mini locks, tape and Celebrity weave to suit all budgets and requirements.
• WE OFFER SAME DAY FITTING WHERE AVAILABLE AND STOCK LEVELS. IF WE ARE UNABLE TO DO SAME DAY FITTING WE REQUIRE A NON REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING.
ALL EXTENSIONS REQUIRE A CONSULTATION PRIOR TO FITTING
All our extension methods can be maintained, this includes repositioning of rings.
Celebrity Weave and Tape Extensions should have maintenance every 6-8 weeks.
Micro rings and mini locks require maintenance every 8-12 weeks.
Micro ring/nano ring and mini lock extensions should be removed and refitted every 12-16 weeks.
Hair Extension Aftercare
Haircare is essential to maintain healthy hair extensions. Please follow the guidance of your technician, any questions please feel free to ask.
For Best Results:
- Wash and condition your hair extensions with shampoo and conditioner recommended by your technician. Let the conditioner sit and soak into your hair extensions, before rinsing.
- When conditioning, avoid putting product on the root area and thoroughly rinse to avoid build-up.
- Lock in moisture and ensure your hair extensions will be truly nourished with Argan oil. Apply a small amount to dry or wet hair.
- Keep hair protected from heated appliances by using a heat protection spray. Use on both dry or wet hair extensions.
- Apply a treatment mask specifically formulated to nourish and revitalise dry hair.
- To restore shine and softness, gently comb through wet hair focusing on mid-lengths and the ends. Apply as often as needed.
The extensions are attached to your natural hair and therefore pulling them can result in pulling out your natural hair. Start brushing your hair from the bottom and then move slowly to the top. Ensure you are using a professional extension brush to avoid breakage and damage to your own hair; Beautique will recommend a brush that have been designed specifically for all types of hair extensions.
Never go to sleep with wet hair; always make sure your extensions are completely dry to avoid tangling. When sleeping, braid your hair extensions to avoid tangling and the cuticles from rubbing together.
Always wash stood upright, NEVER over or in the bath. Do not rub hair while washing, rinse thoroughly to ensure ALL product has been removed. Wash with products that have been advised to you.
ALWAYS dry the root area of your extensions, NEVER leave damp. Use a cool heat setting, excessive heat will result in damaging your extensions.
Strictly avoid salt water - it is very drying and can discolour hair.
Chlorine content in water will damage hair extensions, causing matting and discolouration; therefore, it is advisable to avoid underwater swimming.
UV rays will discolour hair extensions; therefore, we advise wearing a hat in the sun and avoiding strong UV rays.
Tongs, hair irons and heated rollers can be used on your hair extensions. However, it is advisable not to overuse heated tools as this can cause your hair extensions to dry out considerably causing breakage and snapping.
The lifespan of your hair extensions will depend on the aftercare. We do not guarantee a definitive lifespan on any types of hair extensions due to them being a natural consumable product.
We do not recommend silver shampoos, and toners can damage the cuticle which will affect the lifespan of your hair extensions.
We do not recommend colour on hair extensions. Any colouring of extensions is done entirely at the customer’s own risk.
Light blonde coloured hair extensions will have a shorter life span due to the bleach content.
Lighter shades will also require more care and less heat application to increase the lifespan of your hair extensions.
Wash hair 2-3 times a week with recommended products. Excess washing and styling will damage the cuticle and decrease the lifespan of your hair extensions.
Take care of your hair extensions as you would your own natural hair and remember that like your natural hair, your extensions can be easily damaged with too much heat. Using heat on hair extensions will reduce their lifespan.
• Never go to bed with wet hair
• Plait hair into a loose plait before bed
• Your weave can last 4+weeks depending on your hair type, how often you wash it and how well it is looked after. Please ask your hair technician if you are unsure.
• Individual extensions can last up to a year + depending on hair extensions, aftercare and maintenance.
• If you choose to colour your hair extensions then you do so at your own risk. Naturally, bleaches and peroxides can have very damaging effects on hair extensions.
• Should you choose to have your extensions removed at any point, please come back to us so we can ensure it is removed correctly.